***This document is attorney work product and is copyright protected. Copying these Terms and Conditions is copyright infringement and is illegal. To purchase a Terms and Conditions template, please see our Terms and Conditions template.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Solivagant Legal, LLC
I. NOT A LAW FIRM, NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Solivagant Legal, LLC is not a law firm. Interacting with our website in any way, whether through viewing our website, downloading any resources, purchasing our products or services, or engaging with us or our website in any other way, does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. While our legal templates are drafted to be as comprehensive as possible, you are always advised when purchasing our products to consult with an attorney familiar with your jurisdiction’s laws and regulations. By engaging with our website, you understand and agree that using our resources, products or services is at your own risk. You also understand and agree that while Solivagant Legal is an attorney-run business, and Mairin Van Shura is an attorney, the website is for informational purposes, and is not in any way to be construed as legal advice.
This site is intended for users under the age of 18 years old. If you are not 18 years of age, you are not permitted to register for or use our site.
III. CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS TO POLICY
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice to you. You are advised to review our website Terms and Conditions periodically. When we make changes to these Terms and Conditions, we will update our “Last updated” date to notify you of said changes. By continuing to use our Website, you are consenting to any modifications to our Terms and Conditions.
IV. NO REFUNDS
All Solivagant Legal products and services are non-refundable. All payments through our website are handled via a third party payment processor subject to their own Terms and Conditions policy.
V. SITE INTERRUPTIONS
We do not guarantee that our Website will be available at all times. We may experience problems, or our Website may be temporarily down for maintenance purposes, that may result in your inability to use our website. You agree that we are not liable or responsible for any damages stemming from your inability to access our Website.
VI. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We welcome and encourage your use of our Website, but our Website is our property. Any content on our Website, provided by our Website or composing our Website, in any form, is owned by us and protected by all applicable copyright and trademark laws. Any content includes all website design, software, databases, functionality, marks, photographs, graphics, text, videos and all other media and source code, on our website, through our website, or provided by our website, including such content as downloads from our website, newsletters provided by our website, or any of our digital products or services (collectively henceforth, “Content”). All Content is provided for informational use only (for more on informational use only, please see our Disclaimer Policy). All Content is provided as is, for your personal, non-commercial use only.
When you use our Website, we are granting you a limited revocable license. This limited license gives you access to our Website and any downloadable material we have expressly permitted you to use, for your personal use only. This license is not transferable by you.
You are not permitted to duplicate, reproduce, sublicense, reassemble, upload, change, post, transmit, transfer, distribute, sell, license, display, republish, create derivative works or alter our Website or Content in any way without prior written approval from us. Please direct any requests for permission to email@example.com.
You may download and print, for your personal, non-commercial use only, Content we have expressly authorized you to do so.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in our Website and our Website content.
VII. LAWFUL USE OF OUR WEBSITE
By using our Website, you are agreeing to not display, upload, post, distribute or send to us or our Website any Content which:
- Is unlawful or violates the rights of others
- Advocates unlawful conduct or refers in any way to unlawful conduct
- Is defamatory, discriminatory, offensive, disparaging, profane, harassing, pornographic or threatening
- Could be considered an advertisement or promotion of your goods and services, without prior express written authorization from us.
In addition, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner inconsistent with its intended purpose, or with applicable laws and regulations
- Upload, distribute or otherwise transmit spyware, viruses or data mining
- Participate in any unauthorized linked to or framing of the Website.
VIII. COMMENTS ON OUR WEBSITE
In certain sections of our Website and on our social media platforms, you are permitted to comment, post content or suggestions, or ask questions (collectively, “Comments”). You agree that your Comments are not confidential, may be viewable both to other Website users and third party websites, and are our sole property.
By posting your Comments on our Website, you warrant you have the right to grant us an unrestricted, irrevocable, exclusive, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, publish, host, transmit and distribute your Comments for any lawful purpose, without notice, attribution to you, or compensation.. You waive all moral rights in your Comments, but retain all intellectual property rights in your Comments. You are responsible for your Comments and agree that we are not liable nor responsible for your Comments. You agree that we have sole discretion to remove any Comments that violate these Terms and Conditions.
In addition to the conditions outlined in the “Lawful Use of Website” section, you agree that:
- You are the owner or have the necessary permission or licenses to any Comments you post on our Website or social media platforms.
- Should you not have the right to all or any part of your comments, you agree we are not liable nor responsible for any misappropriation or infringement of any right in your Comments.
- Copying, downloading, transmitting or distributing all or any part of your Comments will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Your Comments do not violate the privacy rights of any third party.
- Your Comments do not link to any material that violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- Your Comments do not in any way other than stated in these Terms and Conditions violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws or regulations.
- We may remove any Comments that violate our Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws and regulations, without any notice to you.
XI. LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
We permit you to link to our Website, provided that:
- You attribute, indicating us as the website proprietor, and providing a link to our Website
- Your Website does not in any way promote or engage in unlawful conduct or conduct that violates the provisions of our Terms and Conditions herein
- You agree not to frame our Website or otherwise alter its appearance
- Your linkage to our Website is from a website you own all intellectual property rights to
- You agree linking to our Website does not grant you a license to or any proprietary rights in our website.
- Your linkage and any associated comments with that linkage do not suggest your linkage to our Website is an endorsement by us of your website or any products or services promoted by your website, and other third parties linked to your website, your website’s affiliates, and/or your website’s advertisers
- Your linkage and any associated comments with that linkage do not suggest any form of association with us, without our prior written approval
- You do not disparage our company in any way
- You agree that you will remove any links to our Website immediately upon our request.
X. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. If you choose to click on a third party website from our Website, you leave our Website and are no longer bound by our Terms and Conditions. We are not liable or responsible for any of the content, practices or conduct of any
third party websites linked to our Website. We are not liable for any damages resulting from your use of a third party website linked to our Website.
XI. NO JOINT VENTURE
Your use of this website does not in any way form a joint venture, partnership or agency relationship with this Website or Solivagant Legal.
XII. NO WARRANTIES
Your use of any information on or provided by this Website is voluntary and at your own risk. All information on this Website or by this Website, including any products or services, are on an “as is” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the information, products and services provided on our Website. We disclaim all warranties, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
XIII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent allowed by law, we are not liable nor do we accept any responsibility for any losses or damages caused by or resulting from your use of our Website, products, and services. By using our Website, products, and services, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for any results derived from that use. You agree that we are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, or any other damages, arising out of your use of our Website, products, and services.
By using our website, you agree to our limitation of liability and release us from all claims.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Solivagant Legal, our Website, our employees, successors, joint venture partners, and any other parties working with us, from any and all demands, claims, damages, losses, demands, actions, costs, expenses and judgments, arising out of your Comments, your use of our Website, your violation of any of our Terms and Conditions, and your breach of any of your obligations or warranties under the Terms and Conditions.
We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of any action subject to this indemnification.
XV. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that our Website infringes on a copyright you own, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right, without limiting any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, in our discretion, to deny anyone who violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or any applicable law or regulation, access to this Website at any time.
XVII. INTERNATIONAL USERS
Our company is owned and operated in South Carolina in United States and our Website and these Terms and Conditions are controlled by applicable laws in this jurisdiction. We do not represent or warrant that our Website, products, or services are available or appropriate outside of United States. If you use this Website from a location outside of United States, you agree to abide by your country’s applicable laws as they relate to accessing our Website.
XVIII. GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION
By using our Website, you waive your right to bring any claims arising out of your use of our website, products and services. In the event of a dispute arising out of your use of our Website, you consent to binding arbitration in South Carolina, United States of America.
If for any reason, any dispute is not resolved in arbitration, the dispute will be litigated in the courts of South Carolina here of United States of America.
If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be void or unenforceable, that portion is severable from these Terms and Conditions and does not impact the enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions.
XX. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions policy, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Solivagant Legal, LLC
EFFECTIVE AS OF March 12, 2020